Accounting for the third sector demands specialist expertise
You (and your non-profit) benefits from a single accountant
Your single point of contact comes to deeply understand, and care, about your organisation (and its beneficiaries). There’s no need to schedule appointments months in advance – they’ll always be on the other end of a phone or email – and ready to meet face-to-face when and where you need.
In short, they are there to lessen the pressure, and hand you your time back. Over the years, they’ll be there for hurdles and changes for growth – advising, guiding and always adding value along the way.
We are ethical (and so are our fees)
Non-profits need predictable outgoings, anything less and financial chaos can reign. We appreciate just how vital fixed fees are. So that’s exactly what we provide – a fixed, monthly fee.
More than 10,000 charities file late EVERY, SINGLE, YEAR
Filing late doesn’t just jeopardise your reputation, it also means that you run the risk of significant fines – funnelling vital funds away from your pressing objectives. Our accountancy service ensures that you file on time, every time – no last-minute paperwork rush, no preparation that saps your time in the approach to that dreaded deadline date.
Our non-profit accountancy services include:
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and submission
- Annual Corporation Tax Preparation and submission
- Independent Examination service
- Bookkeeping service including management accounts
- Corporation tax submissions
- Payroll and auto-enrolment pensions
- Support with regulatory bodies report submissions
- VAT returns and partial exemption
- Choosing the right accountancy software and automation software
- Accounting for funds